Online workshop February 1st, 2023
10:00 – 11:00 CET General program information
11:00 – 12:00 CET Q&A
To participate, register here.
ESA Spark Funding in the Czech Republic
The goal of the financing initiative Spark Funding is to support and accelerate technology transfer from space to non-space sector, along with product development process acceleration.
- Spark Funding serves as initial funding in order to foster initial adaptation towards space technology commercialization and market launch.
- The challenge is to transfer space technologies such as sensors, materials, electronics (all technology areas are possible) to another industry.
- Spark Funding supports mainly SMEs and start-ups, as well as research institutions and universities.
- The financing may cover costs of the prototyping phase or market launch.
- Successful applicants will receive 60 000 EUR with no further co-financing required, and they must complete the transfer in 12 months.
- Multiple Open Calls are launched all around the year.
Find all the important information in the “Invitation to apply” document and others below:
The application starts by submitting “Application Template” (see below) to SparkFunding@tc.cz. Should you have any questions, use this email to contact us.
It is highly recommended to consult your project with us prior applying.
Next Open Call application deadline: 31. 3. 2023